Norfolk Christian project seeks co-ordinator
ENYP is advertising for an exciting new post to expand our team and to pioneer, support and create a range of new activities and programmes to support our vision and development.
Coordinator (24 hours per week)
We are looking for a dynamic driven person with high level organisational and community development experience to coordinate our new social supermarkets.
If you have a passion for developing initiatives to support food poverty and wellbeing, have skills and experience that you can use to drive this new initiative then this could be the role for you.
Salary: £10.43 to £13.21 per hour depending on experience, initially 1 year contract with a view of developing
Closing date: Monday 30th May 2022 at 5pm
This opportunity require successful applicants to:
• Have a mature Christian faith and the ability to share this in a dynamic and culturally relevant way.
• Have experience in grassroots community work, ideally in challenging / deprived communities.
• Previous experience in a customer focused environment, e.g. retail and hospitality would be an advantage.
• Be a good team member to work within our existing staff, leadership team and volunteers.
• Have a heart to support and develop initiatives that support communities through a holistic approach.
There is a genuine occupation requirement that the post-holders are committed Christians in accordance with Employment Equality (Religion & Belief) Regulations 2003. An Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check is required before a final job offer is made.
Application packs are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org For further information on ENYP please visit - www.enyp.org.uk